Minnesota to Miami

Minnesota to Miami

Monday, May 5, 2014

Infant Emergency: Part 2



     Jeremiah is healing very well - Hallelujah. 

     The day following his accident, I received a call from the hospital. The nurse said they wanted to take another x-ray of Jeremiah's laceration. There was uncertainty whether or not he had a fracture in addition to the wound.

     After Edy returned from his day of work and we all ate a meal together, we headed back to the hospital. When the doctor removed the bandage, to clean up the wound before the x-ray, we were amazed at the progress. Hallelujah for God's protection and provision and healing.

     The x-rays were taken - Jeremiah enjoyed that part of the process, once again - all of the machines and lights and sounds left him astounded. We returned to our room and waited for the results. 

     A half an hour later, the results were back: no fracture. We breathed sighs of relief and thanksgiving.

     Here is an excerpt from Bringing Up Boys, by James Dobson, which I just started reading (good timing for this stretched mama!): "...families including one or more boys, the greatest challenge may be just keeping them alive through childhood and adolescence." 

      May God bless and keep you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Mommy Blogs

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

  • Even though our child’s death was a still-birth, our marriage took a hit that I was not expecting. The pronouncement of my child’s death took place at a r...
  • Let's talk for a minute about self-care. Now, I know what you’re thinking…“There's a pandemic going on. I'm helping my kids with online academics. I'm wo...
  • Choose Joy and Oil is on the move.
  • "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs." Jesus tells his disciples this in Matthew 10,...
  • If you stumble across this blog, I'm glad you came. Feel free to browse. When you are finished you can visit me at my new internet home... wordsfromthenor...
  • The simple definition for tidal wave is *"a very large amount of something"* - and my, oh my, have we had a large amount of somethings going on here. My ...
  • こうならないように、へたってくると腰にダメージがくるので、本当にありがたく感じ。膝頭を手で支えながら、日本市場 … "高反発マットレス"の続きを読む
  • Hello faithful followers and new visitors. I have some exciting news...this site is getting a complete makeover! I have been doing a lot of soul searching,...
  • For the first part of my son's story, see Birth Story Part 1: Unexpected Challenges. Thursday, July 16th We were scheduled for induction at noon, but as is...
  • [image: Back to school snack solutions to give kids the after school fuel they need to stay focused and organized in the back to school routine.]*This is ...