Minnesota to Miami

Minnesota to Miami

Monday, October 28, 2013

Just Another Day???


"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped." Psalm 28:7

Today, my soul needs speaking to. It needs to be reminded and exhorted: The LORD is your strength, oh my soul. He is your hope, vision, and stay, oh my soul. Lift up your eyes, oh my soul, to the hills where your Help comes from. Take courage. Find new strength, my soul, in the LORD.

The boys need to be covered in prayer. My husband needs to be covered in prayer. The rest of my beautiful family - two beautiful young women - needs covering.

And so, LORD, Most High, I come and bring myself to you. I bring my family to you. I ask you to be my strength in my weakness. In my weakness, today, I bring myself. I surrender and confess my impatience and irritability and frustrations. Come, LORD, come. Holy Spirit, come and fill me. Be my family's shield. Be our Helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Mommy Blogs

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Popular Posts

My Blog List