Hello World! This is a new day and a new chapter in my life, as well as in my families life. Back in the beginning of June, we moved from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Miami, Florida! Not only did we make a change geographically, but we made one culturally.
I will be catching you up on what has taken place since we arrived and keeping you posted on day-to-day updates in our Miami life...
Hallelujah.
Hallelujah.
Hallelujah.
Minnesota to Miami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It happened so fast, yet I can replay it in slow motion. I see the spot it happened, and I cringe over how quickly the ceramic...
-
This is the day that the LORD has made...AND I AM STRUGGLING to follow Him deeper into the valley. I thought I was going to be ascending ba...
-
More about them and less about me. That is just how it works. If something needs to increase, something else has to decrease. When Isaiah ...
-
"If only glass could become water when I touch it," Isaiah and Jeremiah both say in their hearts after a good night of rest. ...
-
Jeremiah is healing very well - Hallelujah. The day following his accident, I received a call from the hospital. The ...
-
What was God thinking when he created the heart of a boy - the heart of a man? What were His intentions? How did He fashion them t...
-
Jeremiah's wound is healing quickly and beautifully - hallelujah. I have followed-up with the doctor's orders of chan...
-
The time finally came to move Jeremiah into his very own Bright Starts Booster Seat! Can you tell that he is overjoyed!?!! He i...
-
There are days when you just don't know what to do about challenges and hardships. Today is one of those days for me. Just as Isaiah ...
-
Moving with children...what are the best ways? For the last two months, I have been packing and unpacking - maybe longer. We officia...
No comments:
Post a Comment